General terms and conditions
§ 1 Scope of application
(1) The following terms and conditions form part of any contract between Wire Name Design, In den Wörthstr. 20, 31134 Hildesheim, Germany, represented by its managing director Tito Navarrete (hereinafter referred to as Wire Name) and the customer. Wire Name hereby objects to the inclusion of the customer's contractual conditions unless otherwise agreed.
(2) Wire Name provides its services exclusively on the basis of these terms and conditions. You can view, save and print these General Terms and Conditions on our homepage at any time.
§ 2 Conclusion of Contract / Contract Language
(1) The presentation of the products in the online shop is not a legally binding offer, but a non-binding online catalogue of the Wire Name.
(2) By clicking the "Buy" button, you place a binding order for the goods contained in the shopping basket. If you wish to change the contents of your shopping basket before sending the order, you can do so by calling up the shopping basket again (shopping cart symbol). You can also cancel the order process at any time before sending your order by closing the window. The confirmation of the receipt of your order is sent together with the acceptance of the order immediately after sending by an automated e-mail. With this e-mail the sales contract has come into being.
(3) Wire Name may reject the conclusion of the contract at its own discretion. If Wire Name rejects the conclusion of the contract, the customer will be informed as soon as possible.
(4) Wire Name sells goods only to customers who are of legal age according to German law.
(5) Contrary to §2 Para. 2, the contract shall come into effect in the following cases: If the customer has selected credit card payment as the method of payment, the contract shall come into effect at the time of the credit card debit with the conclusion of the order. If the customer has chosen PayPal as the method of payment, the contract is concluded at the time of confirmation of the payment order to PayPal.
(6) When submitting an offer via the Wire Name online order form, the text of the contract will be stored by Wire Name and sent to the customer by e-mail after sending his order together with the revocation instructions. Furthermore, the contract text is not saved by Wire Name, but you can view your order online in your Wire Name account and the General Terms and Conditions on our website here. Your team partner receives information about your order and is available to answer your questions.
(7) The language used for the conclusion and execution of this contract shall be German/Spanish/English. The Wire Name Online Shop is also available in German, English and Spanish.
§ 3 Right of Withdrawal
(1) Consumers (every natural person who concludes a legal transaction for purposes which can predominantly be attributed neither to his commercial nor his self-employed professional activity, § 13 BGB) are entitled to a right of revocation in principle. Further information on the right of revocation can be found in Wire Name's instructions on revocation. This can be viewed here.
§ 4 Terms of delivery
(1) Unless otherwise agreed, delivery shall be ex warehouse Hildesheim to the delivery address specified by the customer.
(2) If Wire Name additionally incurs shipping costs due to the indication of a wrong delivery address or wrong address data, these costs shall be reimbursed by the customer, unless he is not responsible for the wrong information.
(3) Proper delivery can only take place if a correct delivery address has been provided. In addition, someone should be available at this address during the day.
(7) Delivery usually takes place in Germany within 2-4 working days, in EU and non-EU countries within 5-9 working days after receipt of the correct order.
§ 5 Shipping costs
(1) The shipping costs for deliveries to Germany are 4.90 EUR per delivery. The flat-rate shipping charge for deliveries to EU and non-EU countries is 9.90 EUR per box up to 1 kilogram. For payment by cash on delivery we charge an additional fee of 3.50 EUR.
(2) For deliveries to countries outside the European Union, additional costs may be incurred in individual cases for which Wire Name is not responsible and which are to be borne by the customer. These may include, for example, costs for the transfer of money by credit institutions (e.g. transfer fees, exchange rate fees) or import duties or taxes (e.g. customs duties).
§ 6 Terms of payment
(1) The purchase price is due immediately upon conclusion of the contract. The methods of payment available are listed below for each country of delivery.
Germany, Eu and non EU countries: Prepayment, Paypal.
(2) All prices are end customer prices (small entrepreneurs in the sense of § 19 Abs. 1 UStG need for their
(3) All shipping costs, in particular transport costs and deliveries, shall be borne by the customer unless otherwise agreed separately.
§ 7 Reservation of title
(1) The delivered goods remain the property of Wire Name Design until full payment has been received.
§ 8 Information on online dispute resolution
(1) The European Commission provides a platform for Online Dispute Resolution (OS), which you can find here
(2) We are not obliged or prepared to participate in a dispute settlement procedure before a consumer arbitration board.
§ 9 Final provisions
(1) The law of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods. Mandatory provisions of the state in which the customer has his habitual residence shall remain unaffected.
(2) If the customer is a merchant, a legal entity under public law or a special fund under public law, the place of jurisdiction at the registered office of Wire Name Design shall be the place of jurisdiction.
(3) Should any of these provisions be or become invalid, this shall not affect the validity of the remaining provisions.
Status of the General Terms and Conditions: 20.12.2018
Translated with www.DeepL.com/Translator